Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Smooth night!

Last night the owner of the hotel came in and had dinner with some of his dinner partners.  They had a 5 course meal. The chef and the sous made everything but I helped put it together. 
          
The chef made me try duck Liver and it was disgusting the taste isn't that bad,but the texture just makes me want to gag.  For there Appetizer they had Duck Liver and duck breast with a cranberry reduction sauce. 

          They then had  a beautifully decorated salad.  I dont remember want kind of soup they had,but they had Filet Mignon and Spinach mash potatoes with vegetables stuffed in a zucchini ring.  I wish I took pictures,but the night went smooth. 

               The chef said I had to eat the whole duck liver because that was my penalty for forgetting to turn on the steam table a while back,but hey it was a rookie mistake and I wont forget to turn it on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment