Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Co Workers

Some of the other cooks complain that I'm too messy.  During a busty service I'm at my worse.  I try to keep my side of the line clean and neat,but to others its messy.  Any way the other day me and the sous chef had an altercation with one of the banquet cooks.   We have a Corporate buffet menu and things needed to be prepped up for that.,but it was Friday and she wanted me to prep things up for Monday. She wanted me to cut the broccoli and chicken and we  were telling her that we could do all this Sunday night (Restaurants slow day),but shes the type that likes to have everything prepped up a week a head of time which makes no sense to me.  Shes also very rude she always yells at me and tells me to use my head and have common sense,but maybe its just her Asian  accent that makes it sound likes shes yelling.

1 comment:

  1. ok, two things...i'm messy too...i can't help it, but i make a conscious effort to work clean. keep lots of towels around, and clean up after every order (time permitting). having a messy workspace makes it hard to make clean food. and second, yes, pretty much all asian women sound like that. my stepmom is chinese and she's loud as hell, even when she's happy. and i worked with a filipino lady who barked everything she said like a goddamn drill seargent.

    ReplyDelete