Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tired (Crazy Customer)

Well I worked 4 days straight Friday I woke up at 6 to go to school then I went to work at 3pm-11pm.  The bad part was that I had to wake up at 5am in the morning to work the breakfast shift the next day.  The good thing about working at a hotel is that you get free rooms if your working so I asked for a room and stayed upstairs and it was really nice. Saturday was busy,and then I worked Sunday as-well which was really busy.  The waiting staff couldn't keep up with my pace.  There was 1 of me and 3 of them.


I also worked on Memorial day and it was bussy we got slammed.  A lady was waiting for 20 minutes for her drinks and she had the nerve to come to the kitchen and she started yelling at me telling me she hasn't gotten her drinks yet.  I was like um I cant help you with that.  I just think that it was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment