Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Damn if I do Damn if I Dont!!!

Well I was working with one of the sous chefs the past 3 days and every fucking thing I do he gets on me about.  "How come you put the cheese on last,How come your so messy"  We have this dish Chicken Hibachi the chef wants us to make it a certain way,but the sous chef told me not to listen to the chef because "the chef only works the line once in a blue moon and I work the line 24/7"  When the chef works the line he noticed we do stuff differently then he originally told the sous chef to do.  I'm not going to listen to the sous chef I'm going to listen to the Chef  ,because the chef is my boss.


        I understand I'm messy and I have to work on that allot,but he keeps hounding me and hounding me on every fucking little thing "How come you walk like that blah blah fucking blah"  He really pisses me off and when I'm making something he looks at me and just stares just to try to intimidate me which really screws my movement up because I'm waiting for a complaint.  He complains to the chef about how I'm bad on the line,but the chef worked with me one day on the line and the chef said I was ok,but still obviously need to work on somethings,but I wasn't as bad as how the sous chef was putting it.   I like work but when I work with the sous chef I kind of loose my spirit for cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment