Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Waiters are Annoying

Well I was working the breakfast shift yesterday by my self and 3 tour buses were unloaded into the hotel and they decided to come and eat.  I moved my ass off and had all the food out in the window and then it took them 10 minutes to come and get it.  Then they start complaining to me telling me that they didn't know which was Which. 
         Get this there was 3 of them and 1 of me and they still couldn't handle it.   One guy complained because his over easy eggs were cold but that wansnt my fault.  The waiters like taking the plates down from the heat lamps and keeping them on the counter which in turn they get cold.  One guy left because he was waiting too long for his waffle but his waffle was sitting in the window for along time.
           
I got that waiter back unintentionally because I had a plate on the flat top and I put the eggs on to it and it was hot I mean hot.  If you put water on it it would evaporate thats how hot it was.  I took the plate not realizing it was that hot and I put it up in the window and ran to put my hands in some ice and then the waiter 1 minute later while I was a way and the waiter took the plate with his bare hands and ran it out to the customer,but he didn't get that far he slammed it on the counter int he waiter station and started screaming.  I was cracking up laughing.   Even though it was unintentional he asked me "how come you didn't tell me it was hot"  I said I just wanted to make sure it was hot"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment