Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nice day

Well I have been working about 5 days in a row its hard because.  I wake up at 6AM go to school I get out at 2:30 then I have to be to work at 3:00 until about 11 then go to sleep and do it all over again.  My feet hurt from standing,but I like it and cooking is addictive. 

     One of the sous chefs that I work with was trying to find everything I did to be wrong,but I understand I do need to learn allot more.  When we get busy I'm kind of all over the place,but I have to get in my head Quality over time Quality over time.  He told me I should reconsider being a cook and I just let that pass right threw one ear and out the other.  I'm not going to let him put me down and make me doubt my self.


I went to an open house for college and I am going to get an Associates degree in Culinary Management in a local County College,but I'm not sure if I should then transfer to Johnson and Wales and get a bachelors.

1 comment:

  1. missed ya for a couple weeks there...keep blogging! and if cooking is really what you want to do, don't get discouraged...get your degree on. and if the douchebags in your current kitchen just talk shit and aren't willing to help you along, find another kitchen...i promise you there's an environment out there that you'll learn and thrive in. ask around. never hurts to ask.

    ReplyDelete