Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Breakfast Shift

Today I worked the breakfast shift which involved waking up a 5:00AM in the morning.  I was the only cook this morning.  So I have to open up the kitchen sign for delivery's and such. I first ask for the occupancy levels which it was at 60% today.  So I put in 2 trays of Bacon 1 tray of sausage and 1 tray of Home Fries.  I then set up the steam table turn on the flat top.  Today was steady so I kept up with the orders pretty fine.  Most of them were omelets.  When the Restaurant died down I set up the pantry side and cut some Romaine Salad.  Made some more Pancake batter and prepped up the breakfast box.  I did allot more things but I'm too tired to remember what I did.  I work the breakfast shift tomorrow too.  Good night

2 comments:

  1. if i wasn't a careful reader i'd assume you ate a six foot sub for breakfast

    ReplyDelete