Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tired

Well Yesterday I worked 3-10 on the line.  It was really busy from about 2:30 to about 8:30 and that never happens.  its because allot of people were in the hotel because there were several Banquets/Meetings going on.  Well we had a table that annoyed me they ordered a penne vodka,and steaks.  The table ate half of each steak and they didn't even touch the Penn vodka they said the shrimp smelled bad ,but we tasted it and it tasted fine.  I The chef said it was because I didn't cook the shrimp in the Vodka sauce I just laid them on top of the pasta. I think we was right,but I dont know why they only ate half of each steak.  Any way we gave them a free desert.  After the line died down me and another cook jumped over to help the Banquet side. They had to plate up for a sit down for about 150 people.  I was exhausted after that night.

Then after I got off that shift I went home and went to sleep at about 1130PM and I had to wake up this morning for the 6-12 shift.  It was just me by myself it wasnt really busy this morning ,but it was  steady.

2 comments:

  1. get used to customers finding problems with perfectly acceptable food. i think some people just like to complain, some people are just assholes, and some people are just retards. there will be times when you screw up, but most times it's customer stupidity or laziness. i can't count the number of times i've heard a server say "this person didn't know there was tomatoes on this"...really? they picked it off the menu, which totally says it has tomatoes. idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know. It use to affect me allot when Customers say they didnt like the food,but If I know I made a mistake I will improve it next time,but I know some people just want free food

    ReplyDelete